Imani 2+ hands free pump

Hi mummies, any reviews on Imani 2+ hands free pump? Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Currently using it. I like that it’s hands free and the price is also not too ridiculous. I was contemplating the Willow but that would be too much of an investment. You will need a good nursing /pumping bra to keep them tight and together. One of my boobs is smaller so that side tends to leak if I don’t secure them tightly. So sad to see all my hard work leaking lol putting the parts together is a bit of a hassle but you will get the hang of it after a couple of uses. Agree that the sterilisation is a hassle especially since other baby items, we sterilise by steam (microwave). So for the this pump, I sterilise them using boiled water (for about 30 seconds each part). I contemplated getting the hand pump to see if I get more yield since I read that it does. However, my husb rationalise that the whole point of getting Imani is the hands free option. Also, I breastfeed on demand and pump when I need a break/in between feedings. This pump has been v. useful for that purpose.

Read more

it’s good but can’t use the fridge hack for this if you subscribe to that. the milk sticks to the silicon and makes it wet, so if you use 2nd time the milk will leak. also the sterilization is a bit more troublesome if you are not using UV. i sold mine after few months