Missed miscarriages

Hi Mummies out there. I’ve read so many cases of missed miscarriage recently and I can’t help but keep having the thought that it’ll happen to me. I don’t want to think about it but it just keep coming at me. Bcos 1: I can’t feel baby yet. 2: sometimes the pregnancy symptoms just disappear completely when I wake up in the morning. 🥺 how do y’all keep a positive mind? #firstbaby #firsttime_mommy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, I know it’s sounds easier said than done but I’m pretty sure most mummy feel this way especially FTMs. Don’t read unnecessary articles that does nothing but stress you out, instead focus on eating what you like, doing what you enjoy and wait for the moment where you can start feeling bubbling, flutters or little kicks. If you want to Google or read up, read on strollers, cots, carriers and see which one you like instead.😉 Pregnancy symptoms can come and go, I personally wouldn’t worry too much as long as there is no bleeding. Just keep yourself anticipated for the next scan! Go do some online shopping, save it to your cart! There’s so many cute bb stuffs (unisex). Stay positive and eat well! 🥰

Read more
2y trước

That’s quite true. I see all my neighbours are struggling to tame their little ones and weekends are always dedicated to their classes and outing. No more me-time for themselves. I spoken to my husband about my worries and he says if it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. don’t stress about it. But the more he says it the more guilty I am if I MC. Thank you fellow mummy. Thank you so much your for comfort. It’s far greater than the comfort from my husband. 🥹