Glucose Test Result

Hi mummies, I’m preg 25 weeks now and did my glucose test. Can I know if my result is normal as attached reading result.

Glucose Test Result
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mama, sadly this is a fail also. I failed my glucose test by 0.1 for the first hour. 12 for the second hour and passed the last hour. Now under diet control and glucose monitoring 2times a week, 7 times a day by kkh doctor. I'm on 28 weeks. Dont feel bad abt it. I believe things will get better for us. once we learn to control our diet. I realised I cut down on sweets and drinks, ate more home cooked and my gestational diabetes is controlled

Read more

based on the result, you are considered having GDM. I failed my 1st hour test result by 0.4 (the other two below the given range), and the nurse called me a few days later to arrange for monitoring

9mo trước

same here. with at least a set of 2 days of consecutive day blood test monitoring using the device before your next doctor appointment. if u go down personally instead of zoom, they will also take your blood for hba1c test (3 months glucose average) no fasting needed. jia you:)

A tip for those taking the glucose test, try refrain consuming anything sweet 24 hours before the test. I'm not sure if it works for everyone, but my results were within normal range.

9mo trước

Hi thanks for the tips. I think was having too much sweet drinks before the test.