Taking care of toddler while pregnant

Hi mummies , im 5 weeks pregnant & i have a 2 YO toddler to take care. Shes very clingy to me always want me to carry & oso when i bring her out i will put her on the stroller and carry her tgt w the stroller up the bus …. Issit safe for me to do that out of a no choice act cos my husband is working so i have to do it by myself ….. at the same time im also worried that it will affect my baby in my tummy’s growth or worst i might miscarriage #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi. im 8wks today, i hv 2yrs old toddler n 6yr child with me too. this is my 4th pregnancy and also had experience in miscarriage. every morning i always hv to bring my toddler along to send my 6y to school, wt i did is to be positive, folic acid cannot be missed. so far with my experience, we wont get miscarriage if we carry our toddler, dont just get too exhausted n stress. manage ur sleeping time, eating time. always consumes food that with vit C coz thats helps our immune system. till today i still hv the morning sickness but hv no choice i need to be strong.

Read more