Handling BM

Hi mummies, how long can chilled bm once taken out of fridge, last in room temperature? I am suddenly thinking of letting chilled bm sit out within a certain timeframe that it can last before warming it up (warmed bm last at most 2 hrs?) so as to extend the lifespan of the bm instead of wad I do usually, warm up chilled bm directly taken out from fridge which can only last 2 hrs..nowadays it is quite hard to predict my LO's feeding time? sometimes he goes 3 hours, 2.5 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Max 3 days. Best is to freeze the moment you pump to keep the freshness and it won't have that steel smell so strong. If you placed in chill temperature rmb to smell before giving your Lo incase spoil. Usually will have sour smell if spoil. If you're not sure how the smell is place a teaspoon in normal temperature after 5 hour you smell you.

Read more
6mo trước

I wonder this also.. but i tot she was asking how long (how many hours) can she keep the CHILLED BM OUTSIDE THE FRIDGE for next feeding…max 3days is bm inside the fridge….