Glow with Gulay!

As a mother, giving my children nutritious foods is really at the top of my list. At their 6th month, I started feeding them vegetables and fruits, and surprisingly, they liked most of them up until now. Maybe because they got used to its natural taste. They've got to start while they're young and the routine will be built. They even have their own favorite veggies and fruits to munch. So for me, if Ate Cassiel was a fruit, she would be an eggplant - as radiant as its glossy skin. She really likes eating it, even for breakfast, paired with rice and milk. And if Brielle were a vegetable, she would be a cabbage - as mushy (such a soft and sweet child) when it's cooked. She loves eating it, especially in soup recipes—hey hey Nilaga! Both cabbage and eggplant are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which are mostly present in the Glow food section of the food pyramid. As we all know, these nutrients are needed by our body in order to fight off viruses, infections, sickness, and diseases. You see? The role of Glow foods in our bodies goes hand-in-hand with vaccines. Make eating healthily a habit, and be aware of the good benefits of vaccines. Both can save lives. Together, let's build a Bakunation and take the pledge NOW! https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #viparentsph #ProudtobeBakuNanay #VaccinesWorkforAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

Glow with Gulay!
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

yes to glowing with gulay