Neck rash ;"(

Hi moms please help me..ftm here..my 1 month+baby's neck rash is quite bad. Before this i used johnson's baby powder to avoid sweat and redness. I was ok at first but After that i stopped cause i thought it's cause of the powder. Then now i'm using Cetaphil moisturizer for baby. I don't know if it's getting bad but definitely not getting better. What do i do? Also what do you use for baby's neck after shower? Have to put something right cause they get rashes easily..Thank you.

Neck rash ;"(
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

i'd recommend california baby calendula cream. very good for rashes and eczema! works wonders. you can give it a try. once, my 2nd born had very bad eczema on the cheeks. the meds and cream doctor gave didn't work. doc wanted to give steroid cream but i denied. i tried california baby calendula cream and it was gone within a week and didn't came back. same goes for my current newborn now, im using that cream. i always apply under the neck after shower, his folds, body and face! whenever he has rash or heat rash, it will clear very fast.

Read more

Actually if you read up, powder clogs their pores so I wouldn’t advise using powder. Also, when you apply powder and they sweat, it sorts of “cake” up the area just like flour + water. Keep the area cool and apply lotion after shower/wipe downs. I have been using cetaphil baby lotion since birth, baby have no rash issue. You can also try to stop lotion for a few days and use Sudocrem (apply thinly) to see if the rash and redness will go away. After the redness gets better then use lotion again.

Read more

Lucas' Papaw cream worked like a miracle for my baby.