hello mommys! Im newbie here I have 10mos. old baby girl and my question is how do you teach your baby to walk or stand alone? give me some tips pls..

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter started walking when she's the same age as your baby, but I didn't taught her to stand or walk. I just let her crawl, stand and start her first few steps. With my eldest, he is 5 yr old now, I taught him to walk but the more I taught him, the more he's having difficulty learning. So with my second child, I just let her do her thing, but of course, I am hundred percent looking and guiding her. Also I do research lnline, and most of the baby and parenting sites that I've read said that babies have their owns ways and different milestines at different age. Don't be too hard on yourself if your baby can't do that but your friend's baby can do that and their the same age. As long as you are taking good care of your baby, she's having a healthy and happy environment, you guiding and supporting her in what she do and what she discover, I think by those things you are already teaching her. And eventually, you will be surprise in what she's doing and how far and how fine you are both doing. Goodluck mommy!

Read more

Yes! My baby started standing at 5months before she can sit and crawl she loves to stand and tries on her own because i introduced it to her of course at first its like its impossible but she eventually learned to sit then she'll pick her self up then stand on her own. Then after several weeks i was thinking maybe its too early for her to stand so we switched activities we're now floor exercising tummy time all day until she learned to crawl. Then one day she eventually learned to crawl the stand. Sometimes i give her a stool so she can push at 11 months she learned walking by herself ❤️

Read more

Hi mommy! I agree that every child is different when it comes to progress. This is also based on my experience, for I already have 3 kids and a 6 month old baby. My first child first learned how to talk than to walk but my 3rd child learned how to walk first. We also didn't teach them, we just wait for the right time that they can do it by themselves little by little. No need to rush things mommy. ^_^ By the way, my eldest was 11 months and just a few days before her 1st birthday when she learned how to walk. ^_^

Read more

Hi mommy! Your baby is too cute! Every child is different when it comes to progress. It's not because your child isn't walking yet means she's not progressing well. I suggest that you wait for her. There could be a lot of milestone happen in less than a week. Just encourage her. You can put her favorite toy in an above level to encourage her to reach for it and stand. Cheering her really helps.

Read more

hi mommy! do not force your baby to wlak. let her be. you can use some things that she can hold on to. other moms uses some toys and places them on top of the chair or table for them to get.. you can leave her in her crib so that she can guide her self by holding on the sides of it.. little by little you will notice her improvement.. goodluck mommy!!

Read more

My son is 1 year and 3 months, still cannot stand on his own, stands with tip toes. Honestly, this givesme pressure but yes, every child is different. My godchild can stand and walk on her own at 10 months. Agree, they will walk when they're ready.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5367)

itayo mo sya tapos tignan mo kung may balance na sya, huwag mong pwersahin kasi in time your baby will walk at saka bka madisgrasya pa lalong madedelay paglakad.

She will learn to stand and walk when she's ready, there's no need to teach her

8y trước

I always say this to my in-laws and other people, they are worried of my baby not walking at 14mos. She stand but still with support and still unsteady.

Older generation are this way