Postnatal massage necessary

Hi Mommies out there, I didn’t lose any weight or feel any much different after I gave birth to my firstborn via caesarean with 10 sessions of postnatal massage.. Just wonder if postnatal massage is really necessary? I just delivered my second baby 3 weeks ago, and my gynae told me i can only have massage after 1 month (C-Sect again). Base on previous experiences, e postnatal massage only helped me to relax my stiff shoulders.. And I don’t feel much bodyache during these 3 weeks so I really not sure if I should considering to have one? Please share with me what does postnatal massage benefit? Thank you.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi i did post natal massage 11 sessions over the course of 2 weeks it really helped me tons to get back into shape. you should do it 2-3 weeks after birth. esp when they do breast and stomach massage it helps to get the uterus back in place. i didn't have any body aches either and a smooth delivery but it gives a lot of benefits in terms of getting back into shape and also the insides of your body. esp your tummy when its been stretched so much during pregnancy. i used the post natal massage from PNSG. highly recommend them

Read more