Potty Trainned Successfully

Hi mommies, can I ask at what age you will train potty for your toddler? My daughter is coming 18 months very soon so I need to prepare information and tips to face the problem when it coming. Anyone has trained potty successfully for toddler? Can share with me your tip and how to do it (like what I have to do and do how long...) I really searched internet, but all the information just talk generally...not details so I can't imagine what I should do to train her. Thank you so much ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Every child is different and you need to watch out for cues that you LO is ready. If she can communicate when she needs to use the toilet, then, she might be ready to be potty trained. You can always try using pull up pants and teach her how to simply pull her pants down and sit to use the potty.

It depends on the child. Some children are ready to be potty trained by 1.5 years old, others will be ready only by 2.5 years old. The best way to start is by getting rid of diapers so that the child feels the effect of peeing in her pants...

Thành viên VIP

You can see some signs of baby , if he knows when doing potty or toilet n listens ur word just try to sit on potty seat .. place it when ever she or he comfort for potty .. each kid is different.. my boy 3 now I just started potty training

My niece have always use potty since she can sit down alrd (my mom train her to) but by now almost 2yo, sleep and going out still wear diapers to prevent unwanted leakage haha

Thành viên VIP
Thành viên VIP

2 years on the dot. Bought a pink potty online and told her from now on she’s a big girl and will be moving to panties