Movie: Look Both Ways

Hi mga Mi! Sino nakapanood ng Look Both Ways? You may want to check it out. ☺️ Pregnancy is letting go of your old self. Before I got pregnant but I think we're already expecting that time, hubby and I watched the movie Look both Ways. There's a scene when Lili got a major breakdown because of her pregnancy and hormones. There's a lesson that we can't forget. Her mom said, "It's normal. It's okay. Nobody talks about this but, you mourn a little bit. You mourn the person that you used to be. Because no matter how much you want to be a mom, you're never going to be one again. Pregnancy is letting go of your old self. That's a major brain adjustment." I felt that. And it's one thing that women still chooses to be. 💗 So me going out on the beach, feeling the sun and the sand, makes me sad for slowly letting go of my old self but makes me happy that I'm getting close to seeing you. 💗 You know I still hope to still be the coolest, happy and jolly mom you can have. ☺️ And gents, this is the season when we all the more need our partner's support. So daddies brace yourselves when you see 2 people having tantrums. 😅 #lookbothways #pregnancyblues #pregnancyjourney #momtobe #firsttimemom

Movie: Look Both Ways
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời