Gong xi fa cai 🧧Find the ang bao contest!

Tingin mo ba na susuwertehin ka ngayong Year of the Ox? Baka ikaw na ang isa sa three lucky winners ng FIND THE ANG BAO 🧧 contest na mananalo ng Tiny Buds gift pack! HOW TO JOIN: 1. Click “Participate” on this contest page at i-fill up ang contact details: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/find-the-ang-bao-emoji/919?lng=en 2. Find the ang bao 🧧 in the different sections of the TAP app (FOOD & NUTRITION, RECIPES, ACTIVITIES). 3. Once you find the ang bao 🧧, take a screenshot and post it dito sa comments section. Your screenshot serves as your raffle entry to the contest. The more ang baos 🧧 you find, the more entries! We will be picking three winners of Tiny Buds gift packs for this contest! Contest period: February 11 to February 14, 2021

Gong xi fa cai 🧧Find the ang bao contest!
1031 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Influencer của TAP

1 Sana po mapili isa sa mga three winners ng Tiny Buds gift for my upcoming baby 😊 Baby boy po siya 👶 Thank you in advance po. God bless po 😇

Post reply image

happy chinese new year to all 🎉🎊 kung hei fat choy 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉 Hoping to win 🙏🏾❤😊 feeling lucky this year😇❤ GODbless all ❤❤

Post reply image

Kung hei fat choy 🎉🎊🎉🎊 happy chinese new year🎉🎊 Hoping to win 🙏🏾❤😊 feeling lucky this year😇❤ GODbless all ❤❤

Post reply image

Kung hei fat choy! happy chinese new year🎉🎊 Hoping to win 🙏🏾❤😊 feeling lucky this year😇❤ GODbless all ❤❤

Post reply image

Kung hei fat choy 🎉🎉🎊 Hoping to win 🙏🏾❤😊 feeling lucky this year😇❤ GODbless all ❤❤

Post reply image

happy chinese new year🎉🎊 Hoping to win 🙏🏾❤😊 feeling lucky this year😇❤ GODbless all ❤❤

Post reply image

Home remedies such as honey and lemon drinks are best for pregnant women. They are totally safe and effective.

Post reply image

Happy Chinese New year God blessed 😇 to all mommy!😘😘😘 i hope manalo ako🥰🥰🥰😇

Post reply image
Influencer của TAP

5 I'm 6 months pregnant 👶 sana mapili for my upcoming baby boy thank you so much ❤️

Post reply image
Influencer của TAP

3 For my upcoming baby please 🙏🏻 sana mapili thank you in advance 😊

Post reply image