exclusively on BF has not pooped

My lo who is exclusively on BF has not pooped for 4 days? Is there anything to worry?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its definitely okay mommy and nothing to worry when you are exclusively breastfeeding the baby. Your LO’s little stomach absorbs and take all the nutrients coming from your breastmilk that’s why poop is sometimes got delayed (because theres no waste product from your milk) ☺️

Influencer của TAP

Exclusive breastfed babies can go up to 10days without pooping. Can search for baby yummy massage steps or video and massage your little one and be prepared for a very messy diaper. If baby is cranky / bloated or in pain and you are still worried, do visit the PD.

Thành viên VIP

You could add vegetables and fruits to your diet, specially broccoli and pears. And drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices. It has helped me during my breastfeeding days. Hope it helps you too, else see a pediatrician. Cheers!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7769)

It is normal. It is common that from 2nd month, breastfed babies only poo a few days once as breast milk gets digested and absorbed well. However, do observe that urine output should be at least 6-8 times daily.

if LO is fully on BM ONLY, nothing major to worry . u can feel his stomach . if its soft, its fully absorbed . if tummy is hard, seek advice from PD . i ever heard LO fully on BM no poop for more than 3 weeks.

Thành viên VIP

Nope, nothing to worry about ◡̈ It’s normal if bf babies don’t poo every single day. As long as your LO’s stomach is not rock hard, there’s nothing to be worried about.

Your baby is pretty much fine, there's nothing to worry about. Exclusively breastfed babies can go for 2 weeks without poop

hii me doctor hu aap jo puchna chahti ho vo puch sakti ho mera whatsapp number +919838757580 hai

Thành viên VIP

Breastfeed babies can up to 10 days also never poo as long baby is not feeling uncomfortable.