Ectopic pregnancy

I've gone through the ectopic pregnancy last month and done with the Laparoscopic Operation. can anyone suggest me what to consume or tips so that I can get pregnant again without any complications. thank you in advance.

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi. Sorry about the ectopic pregnancy. It was unfortunate. However, it was not because you ate or did not eat something. As you had a recent pregnancy, the chances are high that you will conceive soon. Keep on eating healthy food, sleep on time, and take your prenatal vitamins. It may take a bit of time depending on the operation and extent of repair, but 6 out of 10 women end up getting pregnant in 18 months. So keep on trying.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-138726)

Saya awl bln 3 lps buat laparoscopic n tiub falopio sblh kiri dibuang..Alhamdulillah skrg pregnnt 7weeks..in shaa Allah ada rezeki awk nnti🙂

5y trước

Tak terlalu awal ke nak pregnant lagi? Sebab doktor pesan Hari tu kena tunggu at least 6 bulan