stop bfeeding and switch to bottle formula

Hi' i've been exclusively breastfeeding for 5months now. baby rejects almost all types of bottle, only one i've not tried is pigeon. i think i want to stop breastfeeding soon cause its really tiring and affecting me because only I can takecare of her. i have another child 7 years old, and next month i need to settle a lot of things for his school. any advice on how to wean her off? any bottles recommended? any type of formula? because currently i have lactogen and i am not sure if its not as tasty.as breastmilk or what. but i tried pumping and giving her the milk also she dont want. she will look for breast. #pleasehelp i dont know how long i can do this. and isit really possible to switch to eg, sippy cup for her daily milk at 6months?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually for babies who are rejecting bottles, pigeon seems to be the only one that works like magic according to mummies. (I personally never tried pigeon so I can’t give you advice on that.) You can try to give her the bottle but let someone else feed her instead without you within her sight. If she rejects, then don’t give, try again later. Babies are very smart, if she sees you, she’ll naturally want your boobs instead of bottle. So without your presence, she sort of have “no choice”.

Read more
1y trước

No choice if you want to wean off. 😂 Understand the part where we can’t resist them crying, I think have to leave the house so we can’t hear 😅