Is it good or bad that one of my breast is leaking ? I have latch lo at 5 am and it start to leak at 7.15 am? My lo is 5 months now~

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It has pros & cons on having more milk. Pros : One of your breast is more hardworking than another, same like mine. My righty is working way harder than my lefty. Even 1 times more milk than the another. But combine, its enough for my boy. I would pump longer on my other side, to try make it a little more hardworking. Cons : If your baby want to drink from the less hardworking boob, your hardworking boob will be engorged & painful. From my experience. Best to just latch from one side per feed & not switch as you want your baby to get the hindmilk which has a higher fat contents. Its really a headache on what you should do. But don't over do it too. Oversupply mum that have to pump every 2-3 hours could drain a lot of time & energy out of you.

Read more
8y trước

But I m low supply ... I can only pump 40-50 ml in one session for both breasts ~

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6138)

It could be due to your baby unable to clear the milk from your breast. You can try to pump after baby latch on so to empty the boob to have more constant supply and avoid leaking at the same time.

Thành viên VIP

More milk is not a bad thing mama :)