Need help !!

I’m a first time mom and im very concern im only 9 weeks pregnant and my next appt is 11 Oct how do i know my baby is alive and well breathing im just really worried the only pregnancy symptoms I have is nausea and vomiting no bleeding for all 9 weeks anyone have any advice to know if my baby is alive ??

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Typically if you have bleeding or pain, there is the early pregnancy unit in Gynaecology hospitals. However, if u have no pain or bleeding, you can trust the process. I did go for an earlier appt because I stopped having nausea and went to the private gynae, as suspected, my baby stopped growing. I eventually became a mom of 1 baby girl and expecting another. You can pay to see a private gynae or if all symptoms persist, can wait till week 11 if that is your preference :)

Read more

I have this worry too! Counting down to my next appointment in end Oct it feels so far away I’ve been trying to convince myself to stay calm and believe that baby will grow well - no bad signs is a good thing so have to just let baby do it’s thing

7mo trước

Is a good sign not to have any bleeding. Don't stress yourself. I'm sure your baby is fine. Just eat and rest well.

You won’t be able to feel baby movement as it’s still early at 9 weeks! No sight of blood is alr good news! Keep eating well mummy!

Nausea and vomiting is a good sign my doctors says. I was over worried and just went to a private gynae to check during that time :)

no bleeding means it's good. no symptoms then count yourself lucky. if really something happen I'm sure you can see it and feel it

If you’re still worried you can get a fetal monitor! Helps you to measure baby rate

if you dont have any bleeding i think everything shud be fine.. don't be to worry mummy..

7mo trước

Thank you im just worried as idw to lose my baby