Child development

hi, Im here to ask not to brag... please -- my son was a late bloomer. he didnt crawl and started walking at around 1year and 1 month. speaking was late also and was not attentive when we call him by his name.. our pedia is very attentive and monitored our child very well.. then when he turned 2.. he suddenly speak in sentence, (english) he can understand (chinese commands) our pedia was relived since he can now speak and understand commands.. after that he started , singing.. memorizing .. now he can determine the color , 2d & 3d shapes, months of the year, days of the week, planets numbers 1-20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100.. fruits , vegetables, names, at first we thought he just memorized it. we start challenging him.. and he did very well even math (addition) he can answer them.. we just got back in Philippines and cant see our pedia at the moment.. was it normal?? coz we are freaking out here..

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Wow! 🤯 You are so lucky mommy! My son just started schooling (online). And it's driving me crazy. Haha! I mean teaching is not my thing. But I'm trying. Haha! At least you cannot teach him the basics anymore. 😜 If I can say, you've got a gifted child mommy. ☺️

Super Mom

Hi mommy. It is true that every child has their own talent and every child is different in terms of their intellectual development. At two years d your baby is very good. I assume that he has a high IQ.

It's ok momshie coz not all baby's are the same sometimes late bloomer but but when they got ages they learn fast specially you are very attentive mother.

Wow.... Its good to hear momshy. I think its normal because every child has its own development period.

wow yes po 😊 every child has its own timeline development..