Pregnancy Pains

I’m a 14 week first time pregnant mum with identical twins. Today I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and they found nodules in my thyroid which may require biopsy. I feel so lousy about myself, my body, all the nausea, vomitting and feeling that I no longer know my body.. and I started crying uncontrollably for the first time in a long while. Mummy’s how do y’all handle such news? And any mummy’s had hyperthyroidism and how do you handle that?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have too. Just know that some things happen in our body that are not within our control. You're having twins, it's more trying on the body. So don't be so hard on yourself, take it easy. Trust the doctors to treat you. I had swollen lymph nodes but was v diligent w the daily pills and they went away slowly. Just be careful if you're not keeping much food down, see the doc immediately for iv drip.

Read more

Omg i am in my 15 week and i have hyperthyroidism too! I have twins but fraternal twins. How is the results and everything? Does ur stomach hurts?