I was recently diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse. Though not life-threatening, what are the risk factors for this condition?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi Janine, I'm saddened to hear your condition. But on the bright side, you're right! From what I've read, it isn't life threatening so no need for medications whatsoever. Just make sure to take things lightly, relax as often as you can and veer away from stress. Exercise may help and getting rid of caffeine may also do. In case of triggers, you may take pain relievers although these aren't exactly treatments for your condition. Hope you will do well!

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11969)

I have a friend with the same condition. She has arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) due to mitral valve prolapse. The doctor advised her to avoid carrying heavy things and strenuous activities just to make sure :)