Early 1st trimester pregnancy cramps. How often is normal?

I usually feel the cramps throughout the day — dull and nagging kinda aches. But sometimes it gets abit more intense when I’m stressed at work. Should I be worried? #firstbaby #1stpreganancy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. How far along are you? Cramps shouldn’t be present for a long period of time - in particular, throughout the day. If you haven’t gotten any appointment, best to walk in to the clinic to get it checked. Hope all is well!

2y trước

Hello there, I’m at the end of week 5. I’m not quite sure if it feel like a cramp or more of stretched muscles. Schedule an appointment next Monday. Hope all is well and thank you for your kind words.

I’ve got the same thing. Cramping in first trimester like menstrual cramps sometimes feeing like it’s pulsating. Also concerned if it’s normal or not and if I should check it further

2y trước

Hi there! Are u in your early stage of first trimester too? I hope the symptoms are manageable at your end. My cramps are less frequent yesterday and today however it also worries me when the cramps are not around. Hope you’ve scheduled an appointment with the gynae. Mine is next week. Wishing all of us a smooth pregnancy.

I'm also having pregnancy cramps on the first trimester,but doc told me it's normal so long the cramps don't get too intense or bleed.