I see these organic wet wipes being sold at supermarkets and I've always wondered what is so special about these organic wipes compraed to the normal wet wipes? Does it really make any difference onto the skin?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Organic wet wipes suggests that the ingredients that they use are from organic sources which are cleaner farming practices. However, it could very well be a small portion to the other ingredients used - so you got to see if it's 95% of the ingredients are organic. Because there is no Organisation that governs organic practices, for the particular brand that you are interested in, you have to do your own research least it is a marketing gimmick. I don't think it really makes a difference to the skin because it is organic but maybe the other ingredients in it may make a difference to the skin

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16085)