I remember when my dad made my sister drink her meds when it's supposed to be applied directly to her skin lol Dads! what's something you regret doing? or what's the most embarassing thing you ever did?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

The most embarrassing thing I've done so far as a parent (mind you, my daughter is only about 3 years old) is put her clothes on incorrectly. I mean, they were backwards for the better half of a day before my wife came around and called me out. I didn't even notice!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11709)

I didn't know about baby leg warmers. I was asked by my wife to put them to our kid and I thought they're meant for arms, just like the ones which are used by public vehicle drivers. Lol

Hahaha that's so hilarious! Mine's when I was cleaning my baby's excess ambilical cord then it detached from her nabel and I screamed so loud that made my wife and mom-in-law lol

When I was a kid, my dad misled me to go inside a men's restroom. Not sure if it embarrassing for him but it sure was for me. lol. :)