Mask for 1-3yrs old

I know mask isn’t recommended for babies below 2yrs old pero my husband and I feels uncomfy talaga when we have to bring our 15 month old outside without any protection. Our pedia always reminds us not to put a mask or face shield as it will cause more harm than good. We live in a condo and we need to use the elevator from 6th floor to our parking lot. I can’t use the stairs since I’m asthmatic. Alam naman natin kung gano karaming virus ang naiiwan at umiikot sa isang enclosed space so sobrang worried kami. So hubby tried looking for a mask and look what he found! Surprised that Korea has a mask for babies😱 **We only go out with my son when it’s really needed. During vaccines and sometimes I need to bring the kid with me to pick up parcels sa clubhouse since wala kaming yaya to do that.

Mask for 1-3yrs old
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Mamsh, it's still a mask. Ganyan din sabi ng pedia namin, wag gamitan ang ganyang edad ng mask at face shield. Pero, that's up to you.

4y trước

Yes mommy pero we’re not gonna put it on him for a long time. Kapag mag eelevator lang since kung sino sinong gumagamit ng elevators dito samin. Mga water/lpg delivery men and mga cleaners. Sila pa man din yung madalas nasa baba ang mask. Marami din kaming kapitbahay ng POGO so nakakatakot talagang makulong sa elevator even for a short period of time😭. Anyways,sobrang bihira naman kami lumabas. Siguro okay lang din yung fee minutes na nakamask sa elevator😅