Signs of Baby Gender

I am in 11th week of my pregnancy now. Actually, I am waiting for my NIPT test which will reveal my baby gender in about a week. But I am just too curious that I still wonder if any of Moms here can share any signs of baby gender based on your own experience? 😆😆 (Of course for me any gender will be fine as long as my baby is healthy but jst curious if there is any way to predict based on certain signs) 😁

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baby girl mom here. Best part was I was pimple free and my hair was full (thankfully on the head only as I had thin hair), didn’t have to shave my arms and legs cause the hair growth was slow and even if it grew, it was fine hair. (Prepregnancy I used to have quite fast hair growth on my arms and legs). Postpartum hair loss took back all the hair it grew on my head damn it, 27m PP now and my hair is back to prepreg fine hair 🥲. No discomfort or any MS for me so I was eating and eating 😒.

Read more
2t trước

thanks for sharing! 😊

Baby boy mom here. I was craving salty and savoury food 🤭🤭 Had mild morning sickness but no vomitting. I have combination skin, but skin was not as oily during the pregnancy.

7d trước

Congratulations!! 🥳

just reached 11 weeks and getting my NIPT results in 2 weeks' time. Hope all your results come out normal! looking forward to knowing my baby's gender too!

Read more