I have placenta previa but just partially only. Do you know what I can do to move the placenta higher?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Drink plenty of water 😊 Dont worry to much stay safe Me also my OB told me my placenta was not enough for the baby she advice me to drink plenty of water 2-4liters a day and come back again for the next check up (1week),

I had partial placenta previa. There was nothing that I could do except for being extra extra careful. Had some bleeding on second trimester. It did move up on 4th trimester. Don't worry too much and enjoy pregnancy.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16822)

I also have it. I'm 14 weeks was diagnosed at 12 weeks. Dr just said I couldn't have sex as it might bring on bleeding which I should expect from the 20th week

Thành viên VIP

Aside to the pillow between her legs try to put pillow under your butt , and use small pillow in your head 😊 and always left side position, try to be comfortable,

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Just rest as much as you can. 😊

How many months are you?