VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) Has anyone done VBAC? Please share your experience with me?

I will delivey my baby soon.but so much worry about. But i have done normal delivery for my first at 12 year ago and my second at 11 year ago. But my number 3 i have done by Caesarean because have problem with placenta low-laying at 8 year ago. And my number 4 i just want to try to do normal delivery but i have worry about my uterus white got pain . I'm scared and worried when my uterus contracts and hurts during waiting labor. Fear that there will be a rupture of the previous caesarean of the last time.And I was afraid of harm during the painful.

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

u can try normal delivery first .. then if any problem time delivery , all the doctors will prepare for emergency czer ☺ so dont worry .. just for now think positif .. think u can do this .. always pray delivery will be smooth ,no problem .. mindset important , if u set ur mind that this will be painful so it will be painful .. but if u set ur mind that u can handle the painful , u can do it ☺

Đọc thêm