i am aware that kids do throw tantrums. I am just wondering will i spoilt him when he start to throw tantrum when didnt get the stuff he want and i will just buy for him just to stop his tantrum? how do i get rid of the tantrum by not following what he want?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Communication is very important. Don't think that kids don't understand, they do!!! Talk to them and try to understand them. If they are crying out loud because they want something, hug them first and ask them whether they want it. Explain to them that whatever they want, they need to pay the money first. If you don't want to buy for them, then explain to them that they already have it at home or whatever they want is not a good thing to have. You must be formed and consistent every time that they throw tantrums. Once you say No!!! It's always No! I talk to my girl before we go shopping about what we will buy but there will not be any other items we plan to buy. If something special that she wants and I agree to buy, I will ask her to help me do something to earn the money and she will get the money and pay for it on her own. This way she will learn that nothing is for free and she needs to learn how to wait until mommy is done with shopping so she can pay for her stuff. I hope this is useful for you.

Read more