i am aware that kids do throw tantrums. I am just wondering will i spoilt him when he start to throw tantrum when didnt get the stuff he want and i will just buy for him just to stop his tantrum? how do i get rid of the tantrum by not following what he want?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Kids are clever, you give in 1 time, they will do it forever. For once, let him cry it out loud and know not by throwing tantrums and crying he can get what he want. My girl coming 3 years old, go toy r us one round, didn't grab anything and say she want. That's a very good improvement. Usually she grab and say she want something. If it's too expensive and useless, we will not buy. I will get something cheaper that she also like and bluff her off. Dun buy what he want if you don't want get for him. Next time he will cry till you buy for him. If my girl cry, we will carry her to a counter and wait for her calm down. Or buy her favourite food like fries or ice-cream to make her stop crying. Soon she will realised not by crying and throwing tantrums, she will get what she want. She is getting better and better already. But you say to buy toys for them and they understand than you have to keep the promise, if not next time they won't believe you.

Read more