How many ML of water ang iniinom ng toddler nyo daily?

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi, Well! Give water to the abby whenever she asks for it. Like, when she asks for water, you would know that she is thirsty. Do not place the water bottle in front of her as sometimes, babies drink water just for fun. And too much water can lead to water intoxication in kids, but that is like, too, much. I guess, give her water after meals, or as I said, she will herself ask for water when she is thirsty.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28530)

Same here. I give my toddler every after meal and whenever they feel thirsty so I really have no idea how many ml in a day he consumes.

I don't count how many ml but from time to time we ask her to drink water especially this summer season ao she'll not get dehydrated.

I really don't measure it. Basta I make sure that my toddler drinks water after every meal and snacks, and after eating any sweets.

No idea kung gaano kadami. Basta we give our baby every time she asks for water and after meal of course.

I have noticed that my daughter can take 500ml of water a day in this summer heat.

Approximately mga 100 ML lang everyday ang naiinom ng anak ko.