How involved were your parents in helping you with your homework? I remember when I was a kid my mom used to make some of my art projects haha XD Are you the same way with your kids?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

My mom was so hands on when it comes to school activities. All my homeworks and projects were done through her help when I was starting to go to school. I am of course grateful for all the help, but there was a disadvantage. At some point, I felt too complaisant as I know somebody will be doing it for me if I am not in the mood to work on it. With my kids, I want them to be independent and hard working. I'll be here to guide them, but as much as possible, I won't do the task for them.

Đọc thêm

My parents were essentially nonexistent when I did my homework as a child! Or at least when I was in grade school. I think it's helpful when parents help their kids, but not really necessary!

My mom is super involved. She's a teacher so she really can't help it. Yes, i am the same with my kids and it actually feels great to be able to pass it on this time.