How can I increase the appetite of my one yr old.... she is very fuzzy eater. Also her weight is 8.5 kg. Is this normal as her birth weight was 2.5 kg?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We do the best we can to avoid misfortune, but some things are simply unavoidable.I’d actually encountered scammers twice before, First time round, it was a friend I made on Facebook.He said he was from Australia and that he wanted to come and see me while he was travelling. After less than a month, he said he’d sent me a package with money inside, and it was stuck at customs. He sounded a bit panicky and asked for (US$1,250).I didn’t think too much,I just gave him what I had in the bank. He asked me to borrow from my friends, but I found that suspicious, so I stopped.Second time round, it was a guy from Russia on Tinder. He said he was working in the United Kingdom, so we spoke in English. But I got suspicious when I tried to speak a bit of Russian and he didn’t understand. I deleted and blocked him straight away. My last recent experience was with a man named Edris Bemanian, however, he gave the impression that we were in the same country and that we’d meet in person in a few days. That’s why I thought it was fine when he asked me to bet on a game.He pressured me for day.At first, he said, why not play a small online game? He showed me his account and tried to get me to download the app and join, but I refused. I’m a Buddhist, and my religion doesn’t allow me to gamble.But he told me these were investments. He said, “Why are you so silly? Everyone should have their own investments, (like) having a second job or extra earnings besides their main job. This is quite normal for everyone.”I’m the kind of person who cares about my family and friends; I was also supporting my family financially. He said I could gift them the money I earned from the game.He also said that if we get together in future, we could have a better life with this money. I refused many times. I even told him how I was scammed last time.He wanted me to put in S$100 and said, “Why can’t you just use this S$100 to buy that trust (in him)?” He made me feel like it was just a small sum, so it wouldn’t make much difference if I lost it.I felt bad that I didn’t trust him.For three days, he kept asking me to put in the S$100. I was quite stressed out to the point that I wasn’t sleeping and I broke out in a rash.I couldn’t take it any more, so I told myself: “Okay. It’s just S$100.”FROM S$100 TO S$50,000. After I put this in, I was able to withdraw S$110. It gave me the impression that I could earn and withdraw money every time.He asked me to put in S$1,000. I didn’t want him to stress me out any more, so I agreed.this went on until I was heavily invested in to this I think something I learnt from the experience is that I kept everything that was happening to myself. But maybe if I hadn’t, and the more people would’ve listened to my story, the more they could’ve helped me analyse it. When I finally did speak out , sh*t has already gone south. VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM came to my rescue when I least expected,VALOR HACK was referred to me after I started telling my story online to alert the world of the dangers and current fraudulent schemes. I had my doubts contacting VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM, right now I’m really glad that I did . After I contacted them they demonstrated full control of the whole situation and technical knowledge with the state of the art hackers. You can contact VALOR HACK through an email: Valorhaq @ gmail dot com or through a telegram channel;Valorhaq_HQ . I learnt about all this working with this team , they are not one to leave you behind . VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM will relief you from the pain and anxiety being scammed can cause…

Read more