How to cook a nice dinner?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on what you consider "nice". For me a nice dinner is home-cooked, comforting, no frillls and not stuffy. At home, my fiancé and I love having tacos and we'll have those once a month, as a Friday treat. We'd lay the table buffet style with taco ingredients, veggies, salsa and sauces and assemble our own concoctions. After that we'd skip the formalities and eat in front of the TV, no cutleries and all. After a long week at work, nothing beats our favourite comfort food on the couch and watching TV haha.

Read more

Firstly define nice. A nice dinner could simply be a hot broth of soup with instant noodles on a cold rainy day. A nice dinner could also mean whipping up a 4 course meal which includes a soup (Campbell soup), mashed potatoes, barbecued ribs and steamed broccoli. :-)

Read more

Wraps are relatively easy to do. You can head out to cold storage get a grilled chicken for about $9, get Gardenia wraps or rice paper, shread it into edible chunks when you get home, cut cucumber, carrots, capsicum, chop some garlic and viola you're ready to eat! :-)

Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4282)

A nice dinner for me is not something extravagant. Sometimes, my wife cooks dinner (sandwiches, stir fried veggies etc) and we sit by the river, play some nice music/play cards and have our dinner. I just love that!!