Hi mummies, how do u normally clean up after LO latch on? As in cleaning the nipples.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Small towel always by my side. Just dab gently the nipple and LO's mouth & cheeks areas. Just to make sure no rashes for the LO.

I just clean them when I take a bath. Other than that, I do nothing because my daughter latches every hour so I'll have no time to do it.

I usually clean it with cotton and water. It was suggested by the nurse who assisted me during my stay in the hospital.

I will use wet wipes to just clean it when im out. Usually when im sweaty I will do it, if not I would just leave it

I don't. The nurses told me to lubricate the nipples with whatever milk "leftover" to prevent it from cracking.

a small towel will be alwys by my side. After feeding i will wipe gently the nipples and my LO lips and cheeks

Just warm water enough, dont use any oil or cream, if it is sore continuous breastfeeding will automatically cure..

Thành viên VIP

doesnt really need cleaning. but i use breastpad. and always change breastpad whenever it smells oily.

I don’t do anything to clean it. Unless I’m too sweaty, I just wipe it off with soft cloth.

hndi nman ata kailangang linisan ,punasan mo nlang siguro ng malinis na lampin o bimpo.