Piano learning age

At what age can kids start to learn piano? Is age 3 too young?

Piano learning age
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For young children, learning in group will be more motivated and condusive. After completio of group piano lessons, you can find a private piano teacher when they turn older. I would like to recommend Music For Young. They have programme for young kids, starting from age 3, Sunrise Program. It lays the foundation of basic music theory before proceed to piano lesson in the next level, i.e. Sunshine program. After completion of all the program levels (Moonbeam is the last level), the students are able to take Grade 2 piano examinations. However, the lessons are conducted in group and parent accompanied. Alternatively, there is Yamaha music program for kids who turn 4 years old. It trains ear hearing and listening. This is also conducted in group setting and parent accompanied class.

Read more

Learning and Teaching of grooming kid is very important, I strongly recommend that every child should get proper attention, education and activities. I hope you'll get platforms like https://domyonlineexam.com/

It's crucial to educate children about good grooming, and I firmly believe that every child deserves the best care, instruction, and activities. I'm hoping you can access sites including https://domycourses.com/

I would say 6 is a good age to start. Their fingers may be too tiny to reach the keys at 3! Haha. I started at 6 and my fingers are long because of the stretching (!).

3 is pretty young. you can let him explore the piano and learn on his own timetable. For formal classes 5 is a fine enough age.

At 3 perhaps too young to sit continuously and be able to have a half hour formal lesson I think. 5 would be the right age.

Thành viên VIP

3 is too young. Earliest is 4. Community centre recommends 6. That age they can sit still and focus better

thanks

Definitely 3 is too young for formal piano lessons.

Influencer của TAP

mine started at 4yo