Have a migraine the last two days. Trying to avoid medicine as I am a breastfeeding Mum (had 1 Panadol though). Any home remedies I can try?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm into essentials oil and it helps me with my migraine. Lavender oil can be either inhaled or applied topically. Two to four drops for every two to three cups of boiling water are recommended when inhaling lavender-oil vapors as a headache treatment. Unlike many medicinal oils, this home remedy can also be safely applied externally without the need to dilute it.Hope it helps, get well soon!

Read more
8y trước

Thanks - migraine back again today. Will try what you have suggested

Avoid too much heat. Be well hydrated. And you may want to keep a food diary. My doctor advised me to do this and watch out what triggers it, he mentioned , cheese, chocolates, oily food, caffeine. I found out mine was cheese so i try not to take in too much cheese and havent had a migraine attack for quite a while.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4935)

Drink lots of water, if you have time - take a nap (usually soothe's a migraine)/cold shower. Avoid going in the sun too much, and if you do go out to do outdoor activities wear a cap.

Thành viên VIP

Drink lots of water. Headaches thrive on dehydration.

8y trước

Good advice. Thanks