FOGGY ULTRASOUND / HELP

Good evening! Just want to share my first ever experience po. I was advised by my OB to come back after 2weeks to re-do the tvs. Here's the photo of my ultrasound (see attached image) There's a baby but she said that the sac is "magulo" and prolly telling us lowkey that it was a missed miscarriage. I'm scared yet want to be hopeful at the same time. I found some articles saying poor water intake can affect the result of ultrasound. The tvs was taken around lunch time—unfortunately, I didn't drink water that time since I woke up late and was in a hurry for my work after lunch too. She also said that maybe I miscounted the last day of my menstrual period as well and the baby is too tiny at the moment. (Incoming 2 mos palang raw siguro si baby) Nevertheless, please do enlighten me. There maybe someone out there who experienced this kind of incident na din. Thank you in advance and have a good night ahead!

FOGGY ULTRASOUND / HELP
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

im not sure but we want to be hopeful. could be an irregular-shaped gestational sac, that it may correct itself. always pray. prayers for you and your baby.

Đọc thêm
1y trước

Hopefully my baby's doing okay. I'm guilty of having a poor water intake, and lately I always drink coke float and iced tead, too. Now I have to pay the price and swore to myself never to drink those again aside from WATER. lesson learned. 🥺 Thank you!