CoSleeping 2 year old

My girl can't sleep on her own yet she constantly wants to play. If i let her be she prolly will sleep really late so i have to rock her to sleep. She also still wakes up crying for milk twice a night. If i take too long to make milk she'll want to go outside watch tv n play if not she'll throw a tantrum. Any advice? Or similar experiences?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It just a phase where they get curious and want to play all the time. LO used to be like this. She still sleep with me now. I discipline LO that there a cutoff time to wtch tv, play and sleep. She only have 1 nap (12-2). Cutoff tv at 8pm. Milk and by 9pm she sleep till nx mrng. Make sure u 'sleep' with her or dont talk/play with her at all. Otherwise, u can just hide under blanket acting like ur asleep (but u play fon) so that she get bored alone and she will sleep. If she want to throw tantrum, let her be. i will just ignore her... For abt 10mins den i firm my voice to let her know that its sleeping time. u will get tired and den she will sleep. And if u consistent doing this, she will know that u mean bizness when come to sleeping and she will follow it.

Read more