Is FM better than BM after baby reaches 6 mths? I'm still breastfeeding my boy of 8 mths but recently I keep hearing that FM provides more nutrients after 6 mths. Feeling confused if I should still continue feeding BM since I always thought it is the best.

78 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My own experience. It was December the 10 2020 the virus was out really bad they had us in lockdown. I got bored and went through my FB friends request which I never did. So this one guy caught my eye I confirm him. So he responded in a second. We started chatting and we clicked right there. His spelling was perfect so I thought I was talking to the guy in the picture. Never did I know about romance scammers. He confess in three days that he was in love with me and I told him I was in love with him which I wasn't but I liked him. This romance scammer was really good at what he did. Such a smooth talker I was in a trance. Never did I fall so deeply in love as I kept talking to him but I got suspicious because he kept asking for cards so I reached out to VIPERHACKNATION told Them about the guy in the photos. The guy in the photo wasn't the guy I was talking to. I was sent photos of the guy hugging another man yes the guy wasn't interested in women's was in shock but I was hurt, pissed and devastated. I called out my romance scammer out immediately told him he was not the guy in the photos and not interested in women. He kept talking and saying he was the guy in the photos these scammers will not admit their not the guy in the photos. So I told him off and I wanted to find out who was this man that hurt me so much after seven months of him showering me with love. It was all fake and lies. But I would never find out. But I did find out that he was from Ghana, through VIPERHACKNATION. Yes for. Seven months of lying and manipulation I waisted with this romance scammer. But I learned a great lesson and never again will this happened to me. I had to go through the process of healing it took me a few months but I did it I totally got use to him not texting me and the phone calls stop. So that was just half of my story. I went through a lot more, I must say I'm really impressed with the services i got from VIPERHACKNATION and am here to say a very big thank you. Reach out to VIPERHACKNATION: WEBSITE: WWW.VIPERHACKNATION.COM Telegram: +447300340934 * Email: (VIPERHACKNATION(@)GMAIL.COM) They're real heroes, and they can help you too.

Read more