Change stage 1 milk to 2.

Hello first time mum here. My LO is 6 months old. Tried changing to stage 2 Enfamil but she seems to have constipations. Is it ok to fall back to stage 1 milk? TIA

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The benefit is better that you follow the milk stages. What you can at any time if your baby has constipation is to lessen one scoop of the powder each time you do the milk. This helps in any event. Lessen one scoop. My baby is 8 months now and is having trouble to drink plain water so what i would do is put only one scoop for 180ml. Because now they start to eat solid food already so need to get them used to drinking plain water.

Read more

hi there , I mix both stage 2 and 1 so basically if using 3 scoop of milk, I slowly introduce with 1 scoop of stage 2 and 2 scoop of stage 1 then if he or she is fine, then one or two weeks I will change to 2 scoop of stage 2 and 1 scoop of stage 1 .. then slowly transit totally to stage 2. at same time after 6 mo he or she can drink water so will let him or her drink Abit more water. hope it helps

Read more
11mo trước

Hello! Thank u so much! Will try to do that

Thành viên VIP

Hello all, any advise as stage 1 can last till 12 months, any reason/benefits for us to change to stage 2 at 6 months

yes totally fine