If you can't be kind, be quiet

"Everyone is going through their own battle you know nothing about. So, be kind. Always." Getting these responses were so ... Urggg. Can't find the right words to describe it. I've been nursing my newborn and it just so happened that he's asleep when it's time to change his nappy. I don't know what to do since I felt like it's already wet and soiled. I gave it a shot checking out with my friends and relatives but did not get answers outright. So, I resorted to get one here but to my surprise, got these answers instead. Sorry for asking stupid questions here. I guess only the smart questions could be posted here. And these people are the ones to give only smart answers who happened to run through my stupid question. EDITED: WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT MEAN ALOT, SO THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO CARED ENOUGH TO DROP BY AND GIVE COMMENTS. 💖 MAYBE I JUST DID NOT SEE TROLL ACCOUNTS WOULD EXIST IN THIS KIND OF PLATFORM. LIKE, GRABE. PATI DITO WALANG PATAWAD?! ~ ~ #1stimemom #firstbaby #theasianparentph

If you can't be kind, be quiet
23 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Realtalk daming mean sa apps na ito!

Common sense lang girl, common sense.

4y trước

First time mom nga eh diba? Lol di kayo marunong magbasa ha?! Nakakaawa ung sender nagtatanong lang sya kala nyo kung sino kayo. May mga bagay din naman kayo na tinatanong kahit simpleng bagay lang diba? Common sense your face!

Thành viên VIP

ignore nyo na lang po☺