Fox spirit Male Bastards

During the old days, women who destroy marriages are label fox spirit bitches, so what happened if they happened to be man i name them bastards. In our currently society as social friends are more then true friends and more convenient to reach out in forum and facebook. There 2 kinds of these bastards. Married and is looking for married women to have no string attach relationship 2nd type Man who is divorced or who either has some mental issue or taking advantage of their so call experience of been a victim of their divorce are going after women who has marriage issue or on going to divorce. You bastards who can't even save your own marriage now want to help others who has marriage issue. Dun joke you bastard just wana lay our spouse to satisfied your desire. When you guys think you can get away with all these acts. Think again as God is watching. So to all guys who are doing all these evil acts , think harder when been confront by the husband at your workplace or home is not going to be nice.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

ooooooo.... u sound angry here... whatever it is, it does take 2 to tango. but yeah.. ive encountered married man with kids... and he saw me with my kids .. but still approach me for number to get in touch... hur hur hur... told him next time... and things didnt happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-45668)