8 months didn’t want to eat

My Doctor & Nurses keep scolding me that my baby needs to eat when I explain to them already. She BF + formula. I did the best i can to give her food and still don’t want to eat. That’s where she becomes constipated all the time. She only likes the baby bites like honey stars shape. #pleasehelp I stress out, idk what to do. T_T Anyone having the same problems as me?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me, except that my LO is 18mo. She is still on bm+formula every 1-2 hourly, doesn’t want solid meals. So I can only give formula and offer my food thru out the day. I tried western, Asian, jap, Korean, spicy, no spicy, Thai, BLW, traditional weaning all didn’t work. 2 mouthful and she starts keeping it inside the mouth (I did this myself when I was young, probs my karma 😒). Anyway I myself grew up fine so I guess it’s ok? She is very good at eating snacks (little blossom) thou. Checked with polyclinic and they advised me to let her try buffet style (5 foods on a plate, let her BLW) which I did but didn’t work. But they told me not to worry about it, eventually everyone will end up learning how to eat. Since your LO is 8mo (milk is still main food), can try offering solids thru out the day to let her get used to it.

Read more
9mo trước

Thank you for sharing and gave tips too. Really appreciated. She’s 10 months old + now & still BF. She ate just bread but nothing else. Will try again like u said buffet style.