Herpes. Hi mummies, is acyclovir and allertec and anarex safe to consume during pregnancy?

Doc prescribed for herpes.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: [email protected] or whatsapp +2348120513902 ][][][]

Read more

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: [email protected] or whatsapp +2348120513902 ..//

Read more

I didn’t go to the doctor when I had my outbreak of herpes but I just ate my acyclovir since I did my own research and it’s just an anti viral medication and does not cause drowsiness like anarex.

I don’t think anarex is safe to use. You went to normal GP or gynae? If gynae, can consider to switch gynae 😅

2y trước

Huh….. Like that use Google can liao still need pay him for what sia.

does your dr who prescribed this know you are pregnant? because acyclovir and anarex are not safe

2y trước

Acyclovir is safe for pregnancy. Dont worry, the doctors know what they are doing. I had my outbreak at 31 weeks pregnant and was prescribed by kkh doctor. If its not safe they wont prescribe for pregnant woman.