Do you involve your toddler when you cook or bake?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I do involve my toddler when it comes to baking part! But he always runs away whenever my mixer starts mixing as he is afraid of the churning noise. I get to do the following to train their motor skills too. -to place paper cases into the muffin tins - Scoop the batter into the tins using an icecream scoop (lesser mess) - Add toppings to the cupcakes before baking - If i happen to do frostings, i will get him to pipe 1-2 cupcake to have a feel on how it is to pipe and frost a cake.

Read more

Yes! A lot of my friends try to involve their children during the cooking. They found it helped get their children to try more food as their children are more "invested" in the end product. Usually, they give their children simple tasks such as measuring out ingredients, stirring mixtures, placing the different food into the blender and putting chopped ingredients into bowls etc.

Read more

Of course!!! Having an extra pair of hands is really helpful at times. Plus it helps to strengthen a mother to daughter and mother to son relationship. When I bake cookies, I'll get my kids to shape the cookies using cookie cutters! This way they have fun, and I get to see smiles on their face.

YES, my children help me to crack eggs, whisk eggs, pour batter into the baking tray. In the process, there is alot of bonding. It is fun but must bear with the mess. For me, the process is important, mess can be cleaned up later.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3889)