Do you allow your child to sit on the carts provided by the various grocery malls in the Metro? Like this one. PS photo not mine.

Post image
10 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes! Just be sure to wipe it with disinfectant wipes & spray first. Don't forget to buckle them as well to avoid falling from the side incase they open the side door. Although it's so hard to manouver since it's bulky and heavy. But it can buy some time while you do the grocery. :)

Yes pwede naman. Pero dapat mapunasan ng wet wipes na may alcohol yung mga parts na kakapitan ng bata kase alam naman natin na more likely nadapuan a yan g mga bacteria or gems lalo na from raw meat.

Yes. My kids love to ride the push carts especially yung parang car-type. I always have wipes with me handy so I make sure I sanitize the stirring wheel, the chair and other parts before I put them in.

Yes I do. Sinasakay ko anak ko sa cart na yan para malibang sya at hindi magligalig at maglupasay kapag sinumpong na. That's the other purpose of that cart naman e bukod sa comfortability at mobility.

We do. But just like City and Dazzle, we wipe it with baby wipes first. I've read an article before that a toddler got his critical illness due to the germs/virus acquired from using the pushcarts.

Yes, I do. But with supervision of course. Kids enjoy riding on carts every time we go to the grocery. So to keep them sane and hindi magpasaway, we let them enjoy driving the carts.

Same with the other moms here, I really see to it na napunasan mabuti ng wipes ang mga areas na mahahawakan ng bata before putting my child into the cart.

I do, but I make sure to disinfect the parts my baby is going to touch/put her mouth to before letting her on it. I just use wipes or a toy cleaner.

Almost all the time. Pero I see to it na napunasan muna namin yung lahat ng parts na pwede nyang mahawakan as it may transmit germs or any disease.

Like Dazzle, we disinfect the cart with alcohol before namin isakay si baby kase for sure hahawak at isusubo na ang kamay nya.