7 months BB constipation relief

Dear parents, My son was having constipation quite frequently, ie 2-3 days poo once. Recently he had difficulty poo, I like to know if this is a common things? Anyone can advise on the prevention? What should I feed for my son to relieve his constipation immediately? Does the common clinic doctor able to prescribe medicine for BB? Stay safe, Desperate father

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Lena, Thanks for the quick reply. This morning I just bring him to the clinic doctor, they prescribe him probiotics and stool softerner. I feed him immediately and just hours ago, he poo a lot, but are very hard stool. My son cry a lot during the process. It was heartbreaking to see a toddler crying so hard. What kind of prune purée u are referring to? I will continue to feed him probiotics and stool softener the next 48 hours and see if the constipation still persist. Thanks.

Read more
3y trước

Try gripe water i tried on my newborn back then and he poops alot and not the hard kind

Super Mom

Hi Kenneth, it’s normal for baby to not poop everyday. But when he does poo, is it hard? If it’s not, then it’s fine. If it is, then you may want to incorporate more fibre into his diet. Have you also tried prune puree?