Hi, My daughter is 2 years old. I want to work from home to keep my self busy.i have to stay at home for her. As there is no one to take care of her if i join job outside. I have done my mba hr ....please suggest what to do n how....i m feeling very depressed..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think since you are a qualified HR person, you can join with various companies on a freelance basis and work from home to do their headhunting. in fact, many companies often source out their HR head hunting profiles to people who work from home. additionally, you can start your own HR firm and provide employees to various companies. you will be able to work at your own time and also manage your baby.

Read more

All Types Online Jobs Are Available Here, Full Time, Part Time, SMS Work, Marketing Work, Data Entry Work, Tourism Work, Ads Posting Work Etc. More Details :visit:- www.onlinework.store Helpline no. 08968713680 I.d. No. -261 A

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25981)

real good suggestions from all