is he cheating

hi dads I need some advice. as men how to know if my spouse is cheating on me? he gets very sensitive when I want to see his phone bc I feel paranoid (he has cheated before emotionally before we were married) i gave him an ultimatum once me&baby or his phone and he chose his phone over us. I feel I know the red flags of cheating but idk what to do. am I really over thinking??? #pleasehelp #advicepls #youngparents

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can't believe I'm sharing this right now. I've been a victim of infidelity and I can tell you vividly that it hurts, and worse if you couldn't get an evidence to proof your sanity. Even though I have discourage my friends severally about hiring a private investigator to catch their cheating partners, I resorted to hiring one before my divorce. My partner hid her affair too well and I had no evidence to prove her infidelity to the court so I had to go back to my friend who I'm grateful for referring me to the review on Mspy about a private investigator who she worked with on the mail: ( REMOTESPYTECH @ gmailcom ), I told them the service I'm needing from them and why I need it. Their services were topnotch which made working with them very easy, they got me everything I needed within few hours and it was amazing. I never knew technology has been so advanced that I can see everything wanted at the tip of my fingers (forgive me I'm not a techie and neither am I good at it), with their exceptional service, I was able to convince my lawyer on why I should get a divorce and start a new life. Awesome!!!!

Read more