Because of low supply, Now feeding 100% FM. But then when i squeeze there is little milk(thick) any idea how to get raid of my BM???

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A popular home method you can try is to use cabbage leaves. One of my friends placed cool cabbage leaves in her bra and it worked for her. She would replace the leaves at the end of the day or when they have wilted, whichever comes first. Apparently, cabbage leaves have a property that naturally dries up your milk. I also read that drinking sage tea will dry up milk. Sage contains a natural estrogen that supposedly dries up milk supply.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6816)

actually slowly it will stop leaking if u nv pump it at all. if u nv squeeze it and it doesnt leak i dont find it any trouble to just keep it that way though.

Stop pumping, and use cabbage. If it is not leaking ill let it stop on its own. Unless its leaking and over flowing. Cabbage kills the milk!!!!

Cabbage is milk killer. If u really want to STOP Bf. Put on the chill cabbage 3-4times a day. Automatically it'll STOP all yr milk production.